Hyaluronic & Oat Amino Acid Moisturiser (50ml)
Using the right moisturizer can make a world of a difference to your skin – even if you have oily or acne prone skin. Hydrated skin is healthy skin and nothing can do it better than the Neemli Hyaluronic & Oat Amino Acid Moisturizer. With its lightweight texture and fast-absorbing formula, this moisturizer is non-comedogenic and helps control oil production, leaving your skin well balanced, hydrated, plump and youthful.
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- DON’T WAIT - HYDRATE!
- Sometimes, the loss of moisture can increase oil production in the skin leading to shiny, clogged skin.
- External aggressors including pollution and UV rays can damage the skin’s moisture barrier causing moisture to escape and irritants to enter leading to dryness, itchiness, breakouts and fine lines.
- The right moisturizer will help repair the damaged moisture barrier, improving skin hydration without clogging pores.
- Hyaluronic acid acts as a sponge, pulling water from the environment into the skin and repairing the skin’s barrier.
- Hyaluronic acid helps in softening fine lines and making skin look firmer while smoothing out dry, rough patches. It also plumps and adds volume to skin cells, giving it a more radiant appearance.
- Oat amino acids have pH balancing properties that add moisture and sooth the skin, while protecting against the detrimental effects of environmental exposure.
- Together with soothing aloe vera and antioxidant rich Niacinamide, this moisturizer not only protects from moisture loss, but also guards against chemical and UV damage, balancing oiliness and improving skin resistance.
- The Neemli Hyaluronic & Oat Amino Acid Moisturizer is not tested on animals.
- It is free from animal derived raw materials, sulphates, parabens and artificial fragrance.
- Normal Combination to Oily Skin
Skin Hydration & Moisture Retention: Hyaluronic acid is one of the best hydrating agents, attracting water into the skin. This makes skin moisturized and plumped, reducing fine lines, wrinkles and sagging without any greasiness. Oat Amino Acid, rich in lipids, can easily penetrate the skin and provide enhanced moisturization. When used after a shower, this moisturizer also helps trap and retain moisture in the skin, leaving it feeling soft and supple all day.
Maintaining Skin Elasticity: As we age, our skin loses moisture. When you put hyaluronic acid back into the skin, it helps in restoring and replenishing its supply. This leads to improved elasticity and moisturized, firm and supple skin with reduced fine lines and wrinkles.
- When used as part of your daily skincare routine, use this moisturizer as a third step after cleansing and toning
- Take a small amount and use the tips of your fingers to massage onto skin in an upward motion
- Use daily for best results
Aqua,Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice C12 C15 Alkyl ester, Soy Lecithin, Dimethicone, Vetiver Hydrosol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Polyacrylate, Xylitol, Caprylic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Rose Water, Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid, Allantoin, Oat Amino Acids, Lecithin, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate , Lysolecithin, Niacinamide , 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid , Phenethyl Alcohol , Bisabolol , Caprylhydroxamic Acid , Tocopheryl Acetate, Phytic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate & Pottasium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Benzophenone-3 & Phospholipids & 1,3-Butylene Glycol, Methyl undeclynate. Essential Oils Blend