Aloe Vera and Hyaluronic Acid Sleeping Mask
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Restores lost moisture
- Helps repair skin overnight
- Soothes and moisturizes with aloe vera
- Hydrates with hyaluronic acid and glycerin
- Enriched with moisture-balancing betaine
- Contains anti-inflammatory tazman pepper
- Gel-based formula for intense moisturization
- Leaves skin supple, radiant, and flake-free
Boosts Moisture & Hydration: Formulated with calming aloe vera extract that soothes skin and improves skin’s moisture barrier along with hyaluronic acid that boosts hydration levels and creates a plumping effect, this sleeping mask lets you wake up to glowing skin without feeling heavy or greasy.
Clarity & Brightness: Aloe vera extract contains a compound called ‘aloin’ that inhibits melanin formation, which effectively reduces the appearance of dark spots and patches giving you improved skin texture and luminosity. This sleeping mask also has brightening Niacinamide that clears hyperpigmentation and evens out skin tone.
Improves Signs Of Aging: Niacinamide and hyaluronic acid come together to effectively hydrate skin and support collagen production, reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots and other signs of aging.
- Cleanse, tone and pat dry your face 30 minutes before bedtime (so your pillow covers remain intact)
- Replace your night cream with this age repair sleeping mask
- Apply a thin, even layer of the mask on the face and neck, avoiding the eyebrows and the eyes
- Go to sleep (without washing off)
- Wake up to smooth, rejuvenated skin
- Do not apply on wounded or broken skin
- Safe to use daily. Apply at least 3 times a week for best results
- Suitable for all skin types, especially mature skin (don’t forget to patch test)
Aloe Vera Extract: A deeply hydrating humectant, aloe vera extract is one of the most widely used herbal remedies for a variety of skin conditions. An excellent moisturizer, it has cooling properties that help calm skin down and retain its moisture, improving its overall elasticity. It is also effective in preventing and removing bacteria build-up, reducing acne and healing scars and blemishes.
Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic acid is naturally occurring in the connective tissue throughout our bodies, with 50% of it existing only in our skin. It holds 1000 times its weight in water and provides significant, long-lasting hydration at a cellular level.
Betaine: Derived from sugar beets, betaine is a substance that offers moisturization, penetrating deep to cleanse and hydrate dry pores. With the ability to balance moisture, it is responsible for maintaining hydration levels in the skin. It not only helps in improving moisture retention but also it also reduces visible signs of aging and helps calm irritated skin.
Tazman Pepper Extract: Derived from the Tasmanian pepper fruit, tazman pepper extract is an anti-inflammatory active ingredient that calms and soothes skin. Its antioxidant properties help protect skin against free radicals and capillary strengthening properties reduce redness and dark circles.
Niacinamide: Niacinamide is the active form of vitamin B 3 and boosts of a wide range of skin benefits. It increases the antioxidant capacity of the skin, protecting it from free radicals and is an effective treatment for hyperpigmentation. It also boosts collagen production, keeping skin supple and healthy. With antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, it helps combat acne, regulate oil production and shrink pores, making it one of the most effective and safe active ingredients.