Face and Skin Serums
Serums are an important component of any skincare routine as they act as ‘medicine’ for the skin. Serums treat skin concerns in a more targeted manner and just a little bit can go a long way in keeping your skin healthy and making you feel better instantly. Check out Neemli’s wide range of 100% natural serums for a perfect addition to your skincare routine!
Benefits of using Serums
- Smoothens the surface of skin
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Helps in moisture retention
- Minimizes the appearance of pores
- Refines skin’s texture
- Minimizes signs of fatigue
Choosing the right serum for your face type
There are two important factors to consider when you are choosing the right serum -
- What concern are you combating? Is it fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots or acne? Based on the issue, choose a serum that claims to alleviate exactly that problem.
- Also consider your skin type before choosing a serum. If you have oily or acne-prone skin, a serum with salisylic acid and retinols would be effective. For dry skin, serums containing vitamin C and hyaluronic acid would be beneficial. Serums with glycolic acid works best for normal skin, by helping retain moisture, which keeps the skin fresh and rejuvenated.
Choosing the right serum according to your Skin Concern
- If you concerned with fine lines and wrinkles, look for serums with retinol, which can boost skin turnover and stimulate collagen production.
- If you have sensitive skin and want to smoother fine lines and wrinkles, go for serums with Bakuchiol - a retinol alternative, but unlike retinol, it does not cause redness, burns or itching. It is a lot more gentle on the skin.
- For hydrating combination or oily skin, use serums that contain hyaluronic acid because it can hold thousand times its weight in water, and it completely lightweight.
- To prevent breakouts and pores, serums with salisylic acids are the best as they can decongest pores with relative ease.
- To lift sagging skin, serums with peptides are the best as they add support to lax skin by stimulating collagen and elastin production, which can reduce wrinkles and sag.
Neemli Natural's Ingredients Used in Serums
Some of the common ingredients used in serums include -
- Vitamin C
- Hyaluronic acid
- Alovera leaf extracts
- Glycolic acid
- Plant-based peptides
Top Products Price List (we will insert this programmatically)
What face serum do?
A face serum is a substance that can be readily absorbed into the skin and deliver concentrated ingredients deep into the epidermis to treat skin issues effectively.
Which serum is best for the face?
Consider your skin type before choosing a serum. If you have oily or acne-prone skin, a serum with salisylic acid and retinols would be effective. For dry skin, serums containing vitamin C and hyaluronic acid would be beneficial. Serums with glycolic acid works best for normal skin, by helping retain moisture, which keeps the skin fresh and rejuvenated. Neemli Naturals’ retinol and peptide serum for anti-aging and improving skin immunity. The hyaluronic and vitamin C serum is good for moisture retention, is suitable for all skin types. For more serums, specific to your skin type, click here.
Can face serum be used on a daily basis?
Yes, face serums can be applied daily.
Are face serums good for skin?
Yes, face serums are just like medicines for the skin. They can easily be absorbed deep inside the skin and treat skin concerns efficiently, leaving the face glowing and refreshed.
At what age should you use serum?
Usually, individuals begin using face serums when they enter their twenties or even thirties, when the first signs of aging start to appear.
Do I need serum and moisturizer?
Moisturizers are oil-based products, meant for the nourishment of the skin while serums, usually applied before moisturizer, act are medicines for the skin, and are mainly used to tackle issues such as fine line and wrinkles, ace, dark patches and so on. Moisturizers lock in the serum, after the serum is absorbed into the skin, to maximize the benefits of both products.
Is serum good for teenager?
Yes, serums can be beneficial for teenagers in terms of minimizing pores, acne, scars and so on.
Which serum is best for glowing skin?
Neemli Naturals’ hyalurnoic and vitamin C serum is a lightweight and non-greasy gel-based serum that helps the skin retain moisture and keeps the skin tissue soft and supple, making the skin glow. It is suitable for all skin types and also contains niacinamide and alovera leaf extracts.