Rosemary & Jojoba Hair Oil
Get the most out of your hair care routine with the addition of this little hair potion. Made with a magical proprietary blend of essential and carrier oils, the Rosemary and Jojoba Hair Oil helps with inflammed and irritated skin on the scalp that cause dandruff. It also eliminates pesky flakes while working to curb excess oiliness and getting rid of pore-clogging impurities, leaving you with cleansed, healthy hair.
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Neemli Rosemary and Jojoba Oil helps restore scalp health and nourish hair
- Rosemary essential oil reduces excess oil and impurities that can clog hair follicles
- Organic jojoba oil's anti-inflammatory properties relieve itching and redness
- Enriched with sweet almond oil, peppermint and lemon essential oil for added nourishment
- Made with the highest-grade organic ingredients with no fillers
- Free from sulphates, parabens, petroleum, formaldehyde, PEGS, artificial colour and synthetic fragrances
- Not tested on animals
Dandruff control: If your scalp is flaking because of dry skin and not an underlying medical condition, natural moisturizing oils help keep the scalp hydrated, reducing the presence of white flakes. With its strong anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties, this hair oil helps clear dandruff causing impurities and relieves scalp from itchiness and redness.
Curbing Excess Oil Production: While it may seem counter-intuitive to use a hair oil to deal with an oily scalp, this blend can actually help in countering the issue by balancing your scalp’s natural oil production. Rosemary essential oil in conjunction with jojoba oil balances the scalp’s sebum production while moisturizing the scalp. This not only curtails excess oil production, but also helps guard against environmental factors that lead to greasiness.
Promoting Hair Growth: This blend of vitamin-rich natural oils helps with hair strengthening and growth. Rosemary oil is known to lower DHT, a hormone that causes hair follicles to shrink, improving growth and reducing premature graying. Other ingredients like sweet almond oil – rich in B vitamins and antioxidant-rich olive oil boost hair and scalp strength, promoting hair growth.
- Comb through your hair so that it’s smooth and free from tangles
- Take about one teaspoon of the oil and massage into the scalp using your fingertips or a piece of cotton to stimulate hair follicles
- Depending on your hair type, apply some on hair strands (for dry hair) or focus on the scalp (for oily hair)
- Leave on for a minimum of 20 minutes or overnight for best results
- Wash off the oil with a natural shampoo to reveal shiny, healthier hair!
Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) Oil, Sesame (Sesamum Indicum)Oil, Rice Bran (Oryza Sativa) Oil, *Olive (Olea europaea) Oil, *Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Oil, *Sweet Almond (Prunus amygdalus dulcis) Oil, Lemon (Citrus medica limonum)Oil, Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) Oil, Peppermint (Mentha piperita) Oil, Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)Oil, **Pentaerythrityl tetra-di- t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate.